By WhoaThere - 18/12/2009 05:23 - United States

Today, a cute guy asked for my phone number and I gladly gave it to him. I was feeling really good about myself for getting hit on by the star football player. That was until he called 8 times and left 5 messages. In 2 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 476
You deserved it 9 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MMkay, so the bad thing would be the fact he couldn't stop dialing your number? Whats the big deal? You gave your number to him so.. just DEAL with it. And just tell him to stop calling the next time he called. Problem solved.

Comments

You're FUNNY. See, they form relationships with "attractive" males early in life so that in later years when they are married to the nerds with the money, they can cheat on them. There was a fascinating study done on songbirds, actually. Females choose more "paternal" males in order to get their support in raising young. However, they often copulate with more aggressive males in order to ensure the "best" genetics. The statistic was just insane, something on the order of (70%?) of the "paternal" males were raising young that weren't their own. I'd imagine humans are the same way. My advice would be, if you ARE a nerd and you're raking it in in your coming years, don't be taken advantage of by marriage.

DragonitePaladin 6

@ DoctorDoomed: Word of the truth; no kidding. Kinda sad to see how slutty and assholed women can be while they bitch about how we men have no respect for them or don't listen to their feelings and other shit. And they go on and on and on and whine and whinge all the while ******* around. Actually i read that study too, it was pretty interesting, and disgusting, to learn about that. To all women; you bitch and wonder why there are no more real "gentlemen" or real "men" around? That's because those gentlemen give all they have into their relationship only to get stepped and trampled on by all the bitches out there. Then you come and talk shit about them and how they dumped you on sites like www.urbandictionary.com - search "men" or "man". Bah. This is why wasting your life on women is Bullshit. You can call me sexist and anything else you want but i don't give a **** really. You get your heart ripped to shreds then you have to support your tramp of an ex-wife and her ******* kids since by law; women have more ******* rights than you no matter how justified your defense is. Go and look it up on the internet, you'll see what i mean. Guy's who have lots of money and are single; don't get enticed in this kind of BS, but if you do then pick wisely and tread carefully. Take your time. If they want to ******* marry you after only a short period of time than they're most likely after your money no matter how innocent and loving they might seem. I myself won't fall for that shit. But even though i might be saying this, i'm not biased or a hypocrite, since there are women out there who are more human than the rest of the brainless lump; but they're hard to get and hard to find just real “men” are hard to get as well.

MidnightMusic53 37

While there are women out there who are bitches to men, you can't seriously go around saying all women are like this. It's not true. It's just as annoying when women go around saying that men are all the same. I found myself a nice gentleman of a boyfriend, and I do all I can to make him happy, because I love to see him smile. His happiness is my priority, and I'd certainly never do anything to hurt him. There are plenty of other women out there who are the same way. Don't go around saying we all are horrible, because not all of us are.

Maybe you shouldn't give your number to guys just because you think they are 'cute', and instead wait to give it to guys you are actually into. You know, guys whom you would actually *want* to try to contact you that much. YDI

Comentator 0

YDI...you wanted him to call and now he is. Its like when all the girls complain that guys never call. Well you got one...

I hate how women give decent girls like me a bad name. =| I mean I may not be all desirable and great, I'm annoying as shit, but I don't mistreat or shit on guys at all, I know I'd make a great girlfriend yet I can't get a boyfriend to save my life. =|

Same here, I think Im a decent enough guy but I havent had a girlfriend yet and I just turned 16 almost a month ago

terriibabiiix23 0

this isn't an FML, no offense. you should be lucky the star of the football team was hitting on you ! luckyy(:

Should have just given him your address and skipped all the hassle.

maybe he needed you to do him a favor?

capgray 0

op, you coulda picked up the freakin phone haha and as for the whole geek vs athlete thing goin on, even if a geek ends up rich, which one do u think is more personable and fun to hang around when theyr 40? the work obsorbed unsocial geek whos trying to redeem himself and prove his highschool classmates hes cool? or the middle class jock who everyone loved then and is still pretty cool.

ericck 0

agreed with 50, people like their space and don't like to b stalked