By WhoaThere - 18/12/2009 05:23 - United States

Today, a cute guy asked for my phone number and I gladly gave it to him. I was feeling really good about myself for getting hit on by the star football player. That was until he called 8 times and left 5 messages. In 2 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 476
You deserved it 9 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MMkay, so the bad thing would be the fact he couldn't stop dialing your number? Whats the big deal? You gave your number to him so.. just DEAL with it. And just tell him to stop calling the next time he called. Problem solved.

Comments

That's why I never give my number to random people I meet on the street...

machete_fml 0

YDI for not picking up, stuck-up bitch you just wanted to feel good and do nothing else

so you had a crush on him and he's interested. what the **** are you complaining about, even if it's slightly stalkerish if you showed the effort to keep the guy you like, he'd obviously calm down. stop being such a melodramatic bitch and whining. 'oh I've got why I want now, let's make people feel sad for me'

Just give him a damn blumpkin. Thats all he wants and apparently you look like the blumpkin giving type.

well why don't you answer the phone then. he obviously wants to talk to you. if he is so cute why don't you want to talk to him. next time don't give out your number if you don't want a call.

That's why I never give my number to random people I meet on the street...

flyintonite 0

"Help me, this random guy I'm totally into is REALLY into me." This is in no way an FML you got what you wanted and it didn't turn out the way you thought it was.

Argmik 0

Not FYL or YDI. He obvious likes you, that is flattering. maybe he was harassing you, negative texts= ever thing about that? If you don't like the attention (which is bullshit) then you could easily tell him to chill out with the calling or that you are no longer interested.