By anthony - 25/11/2015 12:32 - Luxembourg

Today, a cute girl I know in passing approached me very nervously and blushing like mad. She gave me a note with a number on it, said to call her, then ran away. When I called the number later, it was one of those rejection hotlines. What the hell? FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 232
You deserved it 1 874

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Redgy22 26

Next time you see her, put her on the spot & tell her you lost her number & then ask her for it. First, she'll be bummed her "trick" didn't work & second, she'll feel bad when you don't call her. Turn about is fair play.

Curious as to what OP's interaction with her has been thus far that made the girl feel the need to do this. If OP has been creepy, maybe she's being proactive. But if OP truly just knows her "in passing" this is a total dick move on the girl's part.

Comments

yep definitely not taking her home to mum and dad

I agree, I can see this as some sick dare or she lost a bet with friends.

or she was so nervous she put a rejection hotline thinking he wouldn't even call, as for me back in elementary school i nervously gave a girl a note i had writted in code and she couldnt understand it no surprise

Maybe her handwriting is so bad that OP dialed a 7 instead of a 1. My home number is visually close to my local Home Depot. I get at least one call a month for them. I'm thinking about starting a call service and charging them. :)

I agree. Sounds like a dare or lost bet. There is the small chance that op read the number wrong, but the fact that it went to a rejection number sounds too coincidental. Sorry you got played for no reason op.

A preemtive rejection. She's on the ball.

Let me guess, you had a ring ready to propose right?

What? Im sorry but this makes nO sence. It was his crush what type of lunatic would just go up to them and propise

How the hell did you end up with that conclusion

That was some under appreciated sarcasm, wasn't it?

ma'am, you look like a donkey shit and someone decided to turn it into a face- like- thing, so I'm guessing you never had this problem. maybe don't talk shit about stuff you don't know?

Curious as to what OP's interaction with her has been thus far that made the girl feel the need to do this. If OP has been creepy, maybe she's being proactive. But if OP truly just knows her "in passing" this is a total dick move on the girl's part.

No, either way anyone who does this is a bitch. Just tell them you don't like them. Girls expect guys to have the courage to ask so girls should have the courage to respond. Equality.

And if a girl says she's not interested she can still be labeled a bitch. Yeah, equality.

If she does it that way, yeah. It's a lot different than just a normal rejection (which would have been totally fine.)This was unnecessarily mean. Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it. Presuming OP wasn't being a creep at the beginning, that was completely rude of her to do. And very fake. She acted coy, shy and flirty. Wouldn't you be pissed if someone did that to you? If they were closer friends it would have been a funny joke though.

mwali02 32

Either she is a wicked woman, or it was a dare.

That's seriously odd behavior. I mean, sure, I could see her giving you that number if you approached her, but to approach you and to act shy while doing it? Seriously strange.

She's either a perfect troll, or she's just really weird