By Highroller_17 - 13/08/2015 04:13 - United States

Today, a customer came in to the Walmart I cashier at, trying to set me up with her daughter. This isn't the first time she's tried. As she so graciously put it, her daughter "has a thing for the wimpy nerdy types". FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 829
You deserved it 2 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well what are you waiting for OP? If what she's saying is true, this is your chance.

If she's your type why not? Worst that can happen is you never want to see her again. Although with the mother coming in often that could be awkward.

Comments

Well what are you waiting for OP? If what she's saying is true, this is your chance.

Waiting for? How about getting tested first. We're talking about wal mart here

Perhaps he is being propositioned because he DOESN'T fit that profile.

theamazingd 17

But is the potential mother in law really worth it???

Why does this comment have so many likes? It's not funny, but it is rude, The OP probably isn't wimpy or nerdy and doesn't need a pity date.

If she's your type why not? Worst that can happen is you never want to see her again. Although with the mother coming in often that could be awkward.

I'm guessing if she was OP's type then this wouldn't be an fml.

JMichael 25

I think the FML is more that she called him the "wimpy nerd" type.

the customer can always use anpther lane, no biggie

Why not? You might end up dating her. :)

and if they get married, he can always remember that is all thanks to his type - the nerdy, wimpy type.

No its all thanks to the mother approaching him, if anything that phrase could have seperated then even further.

I don't know if you should feel flattered that you're good enough for her daughter or insulted about the 'whimpy nerdy'.

she obviously thinks you're the one for her daughter

Next time you come in and she tries to hook you up with her daughter again you should do your best Napoleon Dynamite impression to show her what she is truly missing out on.

Even though she thinks your a wimpy nerdy type, you'll never know unless you try, so unless you already have a girlfriend, I say go for it and see how her daughter work out.