By Anonymous - 10/07/2016 14:23

Today, a customer asked if we stocked gluten-free water. Then she got pissed when I laughed at what I thought was her joke. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 155
You deserved it 1 066

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's next to the gluten free bottled air, duh.

Tell her you don't stock it but she could try checking in the toilets in the restroom

Comments

She was probably the butt of someone's joke. Now I'm wondering who's the absolute genius who sent her around town in search of the impossible... "And don't come back without it!"

Lizzy500 16

I laughed once when a customer wanted to return a Harry Potter figure her son got for his birthday because "It's evil and we don't DO evil in MY house". Nothing you can do for that level of stupid

Alup132 22

My old school banned the whole series because it's a catholic school and one of the priests thought it was bad. It doesn't go against our religion though.

My uber-religious mother never let me read the Harry Potter series because it was witchcraft, and it 'stains your soul'

When I went to a Christian camp, they had the Harry Potter series, and Twilight (I agree with this one lol) banned. They said the "obsession" with them was bordering on violating one of the 10 commandments, worshipping false idols. So they didn't allow them and discouraged even talking about them because it took away from honoring Jesus and God. That, along with the "witch craft" type stuff, is probably where some people get the "evil," pretty ridiculous.

davek 36
ulissey_fml 22

Next time somebody asks, keep a deadpan face , and just say" absolutely , Madam." Grab the first water bottle that's at hand and add : " as you can see on the label, we make sure that the water we sell in our shop is totally gluten-free" and proceed to read the list of ingredients, which , frankly, is rather short for water.

New from the makers of gluten free water, it's SUGAR FREE water! Drink to your hearts content without worrying about your waistline! And coming soon... WATER ZERO! Everything you love about water, but with zero calories!

Imagine all those glutens swimming around in my water and I never knew. Disgusting

Talis99 26

Never laugh at a customer's question. They are that dumb and will get angry.

That's retail for you... The most stupid ass people shop there and ask dumb ass questions like that lol