Tickle time

By sarahbeth93 - 20/07/2011 04:07 - United States

Today, I told my boyfriend to stop tickling me, since I absolutely hate being tickled. He got extremely pissed at me and left the room. It took me a full five minutes to realize that I'd called him by my ex's name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 203
You deserved it 76 405

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Susieee_Q 9

Don't worry, that just means it'll probably be the last time you ever get tickled by your soon-to-be ex boyfriend.

Comments

that's why I make an effort to only date girls named "Lisa".

I only date women with names that ryme, so that way if I screw up their name the first time I just keep adding names until I get it right and it's all a big joke!

I absolutely hate being tickled, but that doesn't stop people from doing it. Anyway, I always fear I'll end up calling my boyfriend by my ex's name, and then realize that if I keep worrying over it I'll eventually end up doing it. It's not her fault if it wasn't done on purpose, but things like that CAN get under one's skin if they're insecure or get jealous easily. Good news, though. No tickling!

That's what he gets for not knowing when to stop!

johnnie254 7
xBabyBoo_fml 3

Wow Idk How You Guys Do Dat Call Your Boy/Girlfriend By Your Ex's Forreals I've Never Done Dat Mistake Ahahaha(: Sucks Too Bee Youu Rite Knw!!

I kNo RiTe?! Ppl B s0 dUmB]!!!1!1!! Actually, shut up, the only mistake you've made is bothering to write out that disgusting comment. I really don't want to be mean, but don't expect to get liked on FML if you continue writing like that.

softball1432 0

45- haaaaaaaaaa!!!! oh gosh.. I almost peed myself laughing..

I don't know what is worse; that you called your boyfriend by your ex's name or that it took you five minutes to realize it. Hopefully, your boyfriend is smart enough to end things with you.

I usually just use the name "baby". Atleast your not like my uncle was- he didn't kno the name of any girl he dated. Hell it took him almost a whole year before he knew his future wife's name.

That reminds me of my mom. She called her boyfriend "that guy I'm dating" because after two years she couldn't remember that his name was John.

valdancer99 0

Looks like somebody had a slight brain fart eh?

Been there done that!! Are the names at least similar?