THIS DOESN'T FEEL NICE… OHHH

By SplishSplash - 01/09/2013 01:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, we went boating with friends. For some reason the bottom of our tube deflated, causing me to be bounced roughly up and down on the water. As a result, I had the most intense orgasm of my entire life, while sitting 2 inches away from my dad's friend. He definitely noticed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 588
You deserved it 6 915

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AnOriginalName 19
flashback.miss 28

Jeez, hopefully he'll understand and not bring it up.

Comments

LiterOfCola 16

I guess it truly is the "motion of the ocean"

I can't say either way that your life sucks or that you deserved it. Life is too short not to ****** while getting thrashed in the water lol

If he's a normal older guy, especially if he watched you grow up, he's not interested in you sexually nor is he interested in embarrassing you. Speaking for older guys, we are well aware that younger people have sex and sexual reactions, and its no big deal from our perspective. So relax, it's unlikely he will ever bring it up or talk to anyone about what he saw.

TheDrifter 23

Not to mention that, as her father's friend, she's off limits and mentioning anything sexual he might have noticed about her to anyone in their circle of friends is in very poor taste. Chances are that, beyond a leading joke about enjoying the boat ride it will never be mentioned again.

Hypnotic5206 10

Curious as to how he would have noticed. OP?

It's usually pretty darn noticeable when someone has an ******...

No, it's not. Unless she is a screamer.

Yakostovian 18

Orgasms are not easy to hide. Easy to fake, but not easy to hide.

Are you a boy or a girl? If you're a boy then yes, he definitely noticed and tried to avoid your cum stream. If you're a girl, just be proud, I'm just jealous of your capabilities. Heh.

On the app, there's a little symbol by the username. It's the symbol for Venus. Hence, OP is female.

Damn rubber always gets blamed... Pretty sure you can't wait to get back on the water again!

BiaBauer 29

Why FYL OP? I think that was awesome! :D

perdix 29

Your dad's friend will tell you that you could have an even better one if you got two inches closer to him -- provided he's not exaggerating about his length ;)