THIS DOESN'T FEEL NICE… OHHH

By SplishSplash - 01/09/2013 01:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, we went boating with friends. For some reason the bottom of our tube deflated, causing me to be bounced roughly up and down on the water. As a result, I had the most intense orgasm of my entire life, while sitting 2 inches away from my dad's friend. He definitely noticed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 566
You deserved it 6 910

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AnOriginalName 19
flashback.miss 28

Jeez, hopefully he'll understand and not bring it up.

Comments

flashback.miss 28

Jeez, hopefully he'll understand and not bring it up.

Ill bet word will get around soon.. Hawkwaaaarrddd

AnOriginalName 19

#9 it was probably just as awkward for him as it was for her. And if it was, he's not about to go around blabbing about how he saw his buddy's daughter ******.

willard3663 20

Idk it is her fathers friend most wouldn't be bragging about that

1, I've been meaning to ask this for a while, what the heck is your picture of?

Wow, that's one for the book of awkward situations. He won't say anything though, as your dads friend I highly doubt that he'd ever risk the chance of your dad finding out that he witnessed that. That would definitely change their friendship for good.

There's nothing you could have done to stop it, I hope you enjoyed it regardless of who was next to you.

Well were you moaning and groaning? If so ydi

#56 Ummm.. Are you the only living person who doesn't utter a sound when you have an ******?? Of course there will be "sounds" though not necessarily that loud I think in this scenario.

61, what is the need to start off with "Ummm" I can't stand it, it seems childish and makes you come off like a ditz.

70: "Um" is used to convey confusion, such as, in this instance, confusion about how someone could give a YDI for making noises during an organ, which is pretty much unavoidable.

parkwaydrive7 9

@56 you must not know how orgasms work.

# 71 that would be quite the feet to play the organ with out noise.

daisiebud 18

I've never made a sound during an ******, nor have I ever felt the urge to. I don't think it's that uncommon. (I'm also ace though so like maybe that's it >.>)

#61 I don't make a sound and have the straightest face when I ****** do my girlfriend has told me.

Lol ok I don't see the problem here... Just think of all the women who've never had one.

USxWolfCatxUK 16

I didn't know that it was odd to not moan during an ******... I though that people only did it to make the other person feel better about themselves :P Lol, cause I've never really moaned, just heavy breathing :I

I'm sorry this happened to you...and I'm also sorry for the future awkward situations this awkward situation will cause. FYL.

Hopefully you don't spend a bunch of time with your dad when he's with his friends.

MikeonFML 17

When the red river flows, take the dirt road...

AnOriginalName 19

This is definitely the best thing I have seen all day

Well. That's...huh. All I can say is just look at the silver lining and just bury the fact that he noticed within the deepest recesses of your being.

I'm sure it will emerge from said "recesses of her being" when she sees him the next time. Talk about awkward.

InfernoVivo 12
AnOriginalName 19

It's pretty simple, really. OP came after the rubber broke while she was bouncing around with her dad's friend.

Noun A climax of sexual excitement, characterized by pleasure centered in the genitals and (in men) accompanied by ejaculation. There ya go. You know 'what' now.

All #5 was saying is "What did I just read?" That is actually what I thought when I read this FML. On other apps and sites, that would be an acceptable comment. I see that on FML it is not. I'm not trying to be mean.

I think it's classed as unacceptable on FML purely because people say it so damn often it gets extremely repetitive and dull. People on here, like a little originality.

30, why say "(in men)"? Females can ejaculate too. Many call it "squirting".

It's a myth that female ejaculate is just urine. Google the "skenes gland". It's a gland found in women that is the equivalent to the prostate in men. Not all women have one, which is why some women can't ejaculate.

The situation you're describing only occurs in women who squirt a lot of fluid. There are women who squirt a moderate amount of fluid that is released by a gland that is similar to the prostate gland in men.

So.. You discovered you have to bounce up and down roughly to cum? Must have been spectacular!

I think it's safe to say Cowgirl is going to become OPs favorite position ;)

I just think OP is going to "rough it up" every time.

I bet OP will be suggesting plenty more boat trips in the future now that she's discovered this naughty plus side to them ;)

i hope he doesnt say anything OP. sorry that happened