Thick as thieves

By blovesg - 07/04/2009 00:41 - United States

Today, I was at the mall shoplifting when a girl who looked my age pointed to a shirt I had in my bag. "Stole that, huh?" she asked smiling. She looked pretty cool, so I nodded and asked if she stole the jeans she was wearing, which were from the same store. Turns out she didn't, she's the manager. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 386
You deserved it 539 571

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You deserved that one hundred percent, you thieving bastard.

Comments

"yeah, i stole this.. you steal those pants you're wearing?" wtf, who even says that? pants? ahaha. idiot.

I hope you get arrested. What is WRONG with you? Why do you think you have the right to steal? What is WRONG with your brain that makes you think this? You need to be in a lab, being studied. It's the only way you will provide a valuable contribution to society.

yeahreally 6

*slaps hand on forehead* what were you thinking?!

That's what you get for being a self-centered asshole. Grow up and get a job. Learn to pay for your shit like the rest of us.

People like you are worthless pieces of shit. I hope you rot in jail for the rest of your life, but sadly with the current system you will probably get a ******* slap on the wrist.

all i had to read was 'i was at the mall shoplifting' to click on 'you deserved that one'

Wow, you're just... the biggest ******* idiot I've ever heard. Have fun in jail.

skierguy 0

Wow, I hope they put you away. There is no place in society for people like you.

"Today, I realized not only am I a pathetic shoplifter who can't get a job to buy some s$%t, but I also readily admit that i am to anyone who asks, especially store managers. FML"