The sweet smell of success

By joshua - 06/08/2011 00:18 - United States

Today, I started work at my new job. I was excited to have been given an office of my own, but shortly after sitting down at my desk, the door across the hall opened and an unspeakably murderous stench that could've curdled milk seeped in. My office is opposite the men's room. Great. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 780
You deserved it 2 765

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aFatFuck 0

unspeakable things happen in there...

forkbrother13 0

air freshners. lots and lots of air freshners. i love you.

Comments

perdix 29

Man, you've got the seat of power! Don't worry about the stench -- olfactory fatigue will set in and you won't notice anything. Here's why it's the seat of power: If there is an issue where you want rapid capitulation to your way, stop people on their way in -- they'll agree to whatever you want. On the other hand, if you have to deliver some unpleasant news, catch them on their way out. Nothing softens the blow like having finished off a nice, satisfying dump or a piss (I exaggerate. Other things soften the blow better, but I assume you don't want to give blumpkins.)

Did you fail school? I'd say you do because look at how you spelt febreeze...

tylersign 11

"Spelt" is the past tense of "spell". "Spelled" isn't the only version that can be used.

57 You didn't listen in English class right?I didn't either.Joke

ArielTheMermaid 17
Stylin_Since_97 10

Now that's what i call a stinky situation hahahahahahahahah. . . No? Anybody?

v421iv 0

You should be happy you have a goddamn job

lulututu 4
meganseesstars 9

shut yo door. and open a goddamn window. get sum of those fancy smelling plugins or a nice vanillerr candle. or maybe tell ur co workers to lay off the chilli and eat some more fawking green beans!!

do u always tawk liike this, or can u not fawking type?

meganseesstars 9

hey chill out. i can spell it anyway i want to.

TrollisMe 5

The word choice that FML writers use to describe events never ceases to amaze me.

yeah... me too. For five-plus years. Usually it's OK, but occasionally I want to die. The worst part for me is actually the sounds that come out of there.