The cable guy

By fmerunning - 29/06/2009 00:44 - United States

Today, the cable repairman came to fix my cable, which has never worked well. The entire time he was talking about how much extra money he got the "fat bitch who moved here 6 months ago" to pay for her cable. I moved in 6 months ago. I was pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 232
You deserved it 3 468

Same thing different taste

Top comments

junkinmahcranium 0

I hate guys who call pregnant women fat. They're just disrespectful and obviously stupid.

Comments

bigolefatty27 0

Id report him for sure and then threaten to go with another company that has better customer service. They should give you some kind of kick back for this free movie channels, free month of cable, something. Don't stop bitchin till the do. Least they can do for having a fat mouth cable guy. "Yeah Im fatty no big whoop wanna fight bout it"

What a creep. Even if it wasn't you, what right does some loser repair man have to come into your house and swear? Report him, seriously. That's disgusting. I'm really sorry, but hey, FHL, not yours.

Hopefully the next thing you did was tell him to get the **** out of your house and call te company and demand free cable in liu of suing them!!

ya should have chocked him with the cable while demanding a refund.

L O L. That is simply all I can say.

Pregnant my ass, lose some weight fatty.

rakhil11 7

XD @ #23 and should have told him...

ydi for not getting them to give you a better deal. What is this? "Acme Cable TV"?

I didn't realize that the people who came to install the cable were also in the billing department? Report him, he will be repremanded and you can request another service worker in the future. Men are generally unobservant and egotistical when they're overweight and single. He was unprofessional and disrespectful and shouldn't be working in the general public with language like that.

redbeater 5

you are the asshole. Learn how to repair things yourself.

starberries 0

Why should she have to repair her cable herself? Idiot.

zfchatroulette 24

Look captain, just because you're a technological genius doesn't mean every person can automatically figure out what's wrong with their cable and how to fix it, instead of hiring a repairman which is probably smarter because they actually know what they're doing.