The cable guy

By fmerunning - 29/06/2009 00:44 - United States

Today, the cable repairman came to fix my cable, which has never worked well. The entire time he was talking about how much extra money he got the "fat bitch who moved here 6 months ago" to pay for her cable. I moved in 6 months ago. I was pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 232
You deserved it 3 467

Same thing different taste

Top comments

junkinmahcranium 0

I hate guys who call pregnant women fat. They're just disrespectful and obviously stupid.

Comments

Just tell him. Then tell him that same fat bitch will be reporting to his boss.

yeah, you should definitely report him. in a funny and ironic way if at all possible.

He is a retard. I agree. Report him. You should have told him that it was you..and that you were pregnant. Report him and complain. He will get fired most likely. Some action should be taken.

Amen, #11. You said it so perfectly; I can't think of anything to add.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
missIrene 6

he shouldn't be talking shit on the job that's his fault very unprofessional

junkinmahcranium 0

I hate guys who call pregnant women fat. They're just disrespectful and obviously stupid.

And also really obnoxious -.- Anyway, report him, and tell them not only about calling you a fat bitch, but also that he made you pay extra. Asshole isn't even close to describing him. LOSER.

coz they wont ever have the oppertunity to get a woman pregnant

What about guys that call fat women pregnant?

#2 with some women, it takes a while for them to look pregnant rather than just fat. But it's still very rude, I agree.

testing_fml 0

wow. anyway, at least now you know what kind of person your cable guy is...I hope you asked him, how much would be regular price, and how much he got "that fat bitch" to pay. So you know next time.

Any chance that the Moderators have banned the trolls that buried every comment on the last 3 threads?

jojothehobo 0

@#2 and obviously ignorant. @OP He's an ass. I hope you said a smart ass remark. =D .. I feel like I'm on twitter.

Sounds like your course of action is: - When he's about to leave: "BTW, I was pregnant 6 months ago. When I moved in." *slam in face* (clearly too late now if you're posting this on FML, but whatev) - Deduct the extra you paid last time from this time's bill. If they object, you've probably got enough to get the dude fired, if they care at all about their own PR.

Get your baby to throw up all over that *******. There's something quite ironic about that.

ciaobella_fml 0

lol yeah do that. he is a total asshole for doing that.

I couldn't agree more. I usually dislike those "I want to speak to the manager" characters, but in this case it would definitely be justified. You don't have to take abuse in your own house, just call his boss.

mykindarain 0

I love you for remebering that show :)

tallproducer 0

You definitely need to report him. Talk to the regional manager and tell him/her what that azz said.

AnthonyxD_fml 0

Lol you mustve gotten hella skinny in 6 months

Wait... what? That tends to happen to pregnant people you know, at some point they stop being pregnant. It's called giving birth, ask your mom about it.