The best part of breaking up…

By Anonymous - 19/10/2009 23:51 - Canada

Today, my girlfriend and I got into a huge fight. She kicked me out of the apartment and told me to never come back. Devastated, I waited outside of the apartment door for hours, hoping she'd reconsider. I ended up falling asleep. I woke up to her foot stomping on me, screaming, "I meant it!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 014
You deserved it 8 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is your name on the rent paperwork? If so, walk back in and tell that bitch to **** off. If your info isn't on the papers, she still has to give you an eviction notice. Also, you might want to check with the landlord there if neither of the above is the case. You might be able to get her kicked out for letting you stay there against her contract. FYL for having to deal with a horrible woman.

evangldbrg 0

Ouch....I think a **** punt is in order.

Comments

You do realize that it says "the" apartment and not "her" apartment, right?

If it is at all your apartment, call the cops on her. You could still call the cops for assault, though.

When a guy gets told to eff off by his significant other, the woman is clearly a straight-up crazy bitch, but when a girl gets told to hit the road, again, she's the crazy bitch who "probably" did something to deserve it. FML Logic, a law unto itself. All you bitter little emo boys need to suck it up and get used to a little rejection, because let's be honest, you're going to need to get used to it. And while you're at it, make me a sandwich.

SINCE WHEN?! the man ALWAYS gets blamed, dont you know anything?

Hmm, I've seen a lot of people on here call women who react in any way crazy bitches, as though their problems aren't valid and are instead signs of neurotic tendencies. I guess I've also seen people saying stuff about how guys are dogs and all, but nowhere near as much.

I don't think it's the fact that she kicked him out that makes her a crazy bitch, it's the fact that she ******* STOMPED ON HIS NUTS WHILE HE WAS SLEEPING you ******* moronic bitch.

Take a deep breath buddy. The FML was edited to remove any references to alleged nut-stomping, but nevertheless, in true FML fashion, the man's word is taken as gospel whilst the woman is just assumed to be a ****-off crazy nutjob. For all we know, she accidentally stepped on the pathetic doormat of a boy while she was on her way out to pick up a real man.

It has nothing to do with the genders. On FML only the account of the OP is known, so any thoughts you have on the incident must be formed around that. Obviously many/most of them are embellished upon in order to make the OP seem like more of the victim, but comments are generally made assuming the FML is true in its entirety, other than the "FAEK LAWLMAOROFL" posts, because that makes for better discussion, and it's really all we know. I'd guarantee if this FML was written by a woman, the same types of comments would be written, probably even more blaming the man because, let's face it, men are almost always stronger and bigger than their girlfriends/wives, and it's ****** up for a man to hit a woman. Not that it isn't ****** up for a woman to hit a man, just less so. You're just one of those crazed feminist bitches who finds sexism in everything, in some way.

You don't know what you're talking about

You sound like a kicked puppy, OP. I don't have the heart to vote YDI.

Most people don't talk like that though.

Yeay! Now you can take her to small claims and have her jailed for assualt & battery while you clear out all your stuff from get place and half of hers too! ;-)

fretforyerlatte 0

i'm guessing your getting kicked out was your own fault because you were "devastated". if she was just being a crazy bitch you probably would have been pissed off and just as happy to get the hell away from the psycho. she told you to leave, you really should have just done it. i guess she shouldn't have stomped you though. but SERIOUSLY, you're already enraged at somebody who screwed you over, you think they've left but they're just sitting outside your door all pitiful...it might be enough to put you over the edge. i probably would have just smacked him though, not quite as bad.

Well, did you do something to deserve it?