Thanks, Stephen King

By Anonymous - 23/03/2013 00:02 - United States - Buford

Today, on Facebook, I mentioned that I'd just finished reading the novel Pet Sematary. Two hours later, I'd lost two friends and my boyfriend, after they commented "learn to spell, dumbass", "u illiterate fucker", and "well, I'm not dating you for your brains, am I?" I hate humanity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 737
You deserved it 8 009

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Better to rid yourself of fickle friends now than when it can really hurt you!

Point out to them that it's the correct spelling. I'd like to see their reactions.

Comments

The_F3rris 11

Lol I watched that movie yesterday. People are morons.

kithless 6

I had someone try and correct me about that once. He ended up looking like the idiot when I showed him the book, as is only proper. What is wrong with people?

AuntieChowder 3

Because you is spelled u. Amazing friends u got there, OP.

How ironic: I'm reading "It" right now. King seriously writes like no one else!

musiciangirl591 16

i just finished carrie and i'm now reading cujo :)

kittykat1501 31

I read pet semetary and its my favorite book! How do you like it? It's sad what happens to gage with the truck and church with the needle.

imani132 6

Honestly what's the big deal!? They know what she's talking about. All that was NOT neccissary

skyeyez9 24

The book is actually spelled "Pet Semetery." Google it. There is a reason its spelled the wrong way in the story.

Post a picture of the cover and tell your friends to eat a dick. Sounds like your boyfriend wasn't worth it anyways.

natalie_sarantos 19

Hmm. Your better off without them

lienabakes 3

I love that book! Get those ignorant ppl out of your life!

Regardless of how badly you butchered 'cemetery', they could have just corrected you without being assholes. Looks like it's time for OP to find better friends... and a dictionary.

But she (assuming it's a she) didn't "butcher cemetery". She was using the title of the book, which actually happens to be "Pet Sematary" with that exact spelling.

denzii_beaar 2

It's literally called Pet sematary. It's a Stephen king novel written in 1983. Look it up.