Thanks, I hate it

By It wasnt even that close - 31/10/2015 13:23 - Germany - Herford

Today, while shopping, I stepped a bit closer to a couple that stood in front of a display. The girl then shot me a nasty look, grabbed her boyfriend and started pointedly making out with him. I was just trying to buy some butter. But thanks for reminding me how lonely I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 588
You deserved it 1 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take it as a compliment, clearly she got jealous of you and thought you were looking at her boyfriend. And don't worry, you will find that someone special one day.

Comments

That Woman is Literally Screaming with "Insecurity" ! Not your fault OP

Start making out with the butter in retaliation!

I would hate to be that girls boyfriend. I bet she flips out whenever there is another attractive girl in the vicinity. She probably yells at him all the time thinking he's flirting with other girls or causes a scene whenever she thinks another girl is looking at him.

Poor OP!!! I'd tell that bitch to get over herself!!! Ha-ha.

Did she pee on him too to mark her territory?

lesabber 18

I've experienced the same. Well, not the same. Instead of making out with him she broke up and clinged herself to my arm. Now I'm happy =D

Someone's insecure. I'm sorry you're lonely ):

You should have walked up to them and started a three way make-out session.

that word (and variations of it like 'spaz') means someone who is disabled, but it is now seen negatively as it has such bad connotations. It is an insult but please don't use it because, like 'retard' or '****' it is still associated with its original meaning, and suggests that those things (like being gay or having disabilities), are eligible to be used as insults. I think I've just explained this in the most convoluted way ever...