Thanks, I hate it

By ZeldaovaPeach - 05/07/2016 12:44 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, I received an envelope with my name written in beautiful writing in my mailbox. I just moved in the day before and hadn't given the address to anyone or met my neighbors yet so I was a bit surprised by it, even more surprised to find nothing but a dick pic inside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 228
You deserved it 1 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jeez, now there's a blast from the past. This is how people from the days of yore were courted, OP. My grandmother framed the dick pic my grandfather first sent. The picture is very well hung.

Comments

it's safe to say you may have a stalker.

Or it might be for someone that used to live there

It had OP's name on it, so unless by a stunning coincidence she has the same name as the previous resident, it was meant for her.

Put a penis pump and some pamphlets for viagra in your mailbox. Wait for him to come back. Destroy his ego.

I wonder how the postman would take that message

flying_chicken13 9

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Thanks but I really don't intend to live that long...

Jeez, now there's a blast from the past. This is how people from the days of yore were courted, OP. My grandmother framed the dick pic my grandfather first sent. The picture is very well hung.

This comment just won fmylife. Show's over folks; nothing better can be done.

This comment made my day! You, my dear, are my absolutely favourite person

You waited your whole life to make that joke, didn't you? Lol

Not my WHOLE life, just since I started dropping beautifully addressed dick pics in people's mailboxes.

Do you get top comment on every post?

There is no top comment. It's organized by time.

At least he was mature enough to go through the process of printing it out. Seems like perfect boyfriend material if he cares that much about you.

If he cared that much he would've put it in a frame.?

Pfft, if he liked it then he shoulda put a frame on it.

You might want to buy a sturdy bolt for the door!