Creepy

By Finn - 05/07/2016 06:49 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I went to grab a coffee at a new café in town. While sipping my coffee, I noticed a man staring at me through the window. I thought he was browsing the menu before I looked up mid-sip to him staring at me in the eye, sucking on his finger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 484
You deserved it 967

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The poor dear obviously forgot his pacifier. I always tend to stare aimlessly into space when I forget my binky too.

Do you ever see something and think 'what the actual heck?' Because that's just creepy

Comments

Do you ever see something and think 'what the actual heck?' Because that's just creepy

The poor dear obviously forgot his pacifier. I always tend to stare aimlessly into space when I forget my binky too.

Maybe he thought you were very attractive? I'm sorry op, that must have been very unsettling.

ABlindMan 17

That's certainly not an appropriate way for a man to show appreciation for the female body. That's just weird. Shit, if sucking my finger ever got me a girl's number that'd be a lifesaver.

Maybe, but it was creepy as hell! He looked a little deranged. I was thoroughly creeped out.

Mortoli 30

i bet. well take it as a creepy compliment and stay the hell away from him. Lol just sayin.

And that's the last time you went to that new cafe

That's not too dissimilar to my own menu-reading process, so it could still go either way. I usually wear a prosthetic arm so I can blend in while sucking.

as for me, I like to use a pair of those tiny prosthetic hands. they make menu reading much more meaningful.

"How to be creepy 101" starring that guy!

Every time I want to comment something clever and I see Tripartita already has, I give up and lose hope in myself. (Muffled cries from behind every phone screen)

Allornone 35

I feel your pain. My cleverness quotient could never match that of Tripartita's. It's a lost cause. Sadly, I'm resigned to my role of passive fml lurker. It's a life.

Sebof2001 7

Should've bought him coffee, then bonded, then later on kissed him. Slowly moving your face closer to his, biting your lip, looking at his deep brown eyes, then at his lips.. The stubble on his chin, grab his chin with your left hand and slowly caress his face with your right. Slowly move to the back as you get ever so closely to his face.. Then place your hand in the back of his head pulling him close as you're about to connect faces, then very quickly turn his head with enough speed and force to snap it leaving him paralyzed or dead;)

I probably would have spit my coffee out all over the age laughing. I mean the absurdity of the situation.

At least you're attractive enough for someone to do that to you but that's ******* creepy. Fyl

At least you're attractive is not a comfort. I highly doubt that the OP in anyway appreciated that the creeper found them attractive.