By Stalked - 29/04/2016 08:49 - Czech Republic - Brno

Today, I found a love letter in my mail. It was from a girl I met at a bar few weeks ago. I never gave her my address or last name. I guess I have a stalker now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 094
You deserved it 1 576

Same thing different taste

Top comments

most probably, you will have to get a restraining order soon

Well at least someone likes you right OP?

Comments

most probably, you will have to get a restraining order soon

Well at least someone likes you right OP?

Maybe you have unknowingly been her secret crush and this is an attempt to make something happen.

TheSiraffe 16

Crazy people make the world a little more interesting

Doesnt mean she's a stalker though. Maybe she really felt a connection and just asked someone at the bar for your last name and looked up your mailing address in the phone book.

Yeah and that's still creepy and kind of considered stalking

I'm pretty sure that's a textbook stalker.

The fact that you're justifying this has me scared for any of your crushes, past, present, or future.

I don't understand why people are downvoting you. I don't think looking up address in publicly open address book is creepy at all. Unless she sends a few more letters and waits under his window at night, it's not even close to stalking. People are overly paranoid these days. I'm gonna get downvoted too, i know.

For all the people downvoting. Say you meet the love of your life at a bar. You guys have a nice talk and you can tell he's the one. Unfortunately he never gives you his name or number. So you ask the bartender or someone you've seen hanging out with him. There now you've found the love of your life. And now he thinks your a stalker

Is your address so difficult to find? She could have asked your friends if you went to the bar with any. She left a letter in the mail. She's done it just once. I don't think it's stalking just yet.

Maybe not quite stalking just yet, but an informal declaration to stalk.

PePziNL 20

I lost my wallet a couple months ago. The next day the guy who found it was at my door, said he tried to call me a few times aswell. Neither my adress or phone number was in my wallet. Those things are easily found online nowadays.

If your ID was in there, they would have both your full name and your address. The girl had neither of those things.

Are you sure you didn't give at least your last name? You were at a bar, and my guess would be not entirely sober.