Thanks, I guess…

By edible - 20/05/2009 20:01 - United States

Today, I surprised my girlfriend by sending her an Edible Arrangement. When she called to tell me she had gotten it, she was more excited about the cute boy who'd delivered it than she was about the fruit bouquet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 546
You deserved it 4 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for getting a company that has cuter delivery guys than you. That's the only possible explanation for someone putting YDI. FYL.

gvschmidt94 0

Sound's like something my ex would do. But this OFFICIALLY allows you to check out other girls :D If she bitches, remind her of this.

Comments

Wth would you send her fruit?! The gesture is nice, but the gift sucks.

Those fruit bouquets are awesome! And they're yummy!

It totally depends on the extent she talked about him. If she just happened to mention him, no big deal. If she rambled on about him (which might be the case since you said she was "more excited" about him than the gift) then I think she got a lil too flirty with the delivery guy. But just mentioning another person as attractive isn't anything bad. I used to play this "game" with my ex where we would be walking through the mall or somewhere together and we'd say "I'd smash" gesturing to people we thought were hot.

AmpulexCompressa 0

I gotta say, I've never met her, but I really don't think I like your girlfriend.

it just means that ur relationship is strong enough 4 her 2 talk about other guys. dont worry 1 bit

lolololcheese 0

she's just not that into you.

That really sucks. It's one thing to mention you think another guy is attractive, but if you go on and on about someone (enough to be more excited about the cute delivery guy than the gift), someone is bound to get their feelings hurt. It's okay to look at other guys or girls when you're in a relationship, but it's really messed up to be more excited about a "cute guy" who delivered a present than the present your boyfriend sent to you. Even if she didn't like the Edible Arrangement, she still shouldn't have gone on and on about another guy when you just did something so sweet for her.

I hate chicks who pull this kind of shit...not that its an unruley thing to check out other girls/guys. but in front of your lover? yea no. doesnt exactly slide with me. hmm, did she tell you about the "cute delivery boy" ? this gives you an automatic opening to flirt with whoever you want now, & I agree with an above poster. if she bitches, remind her of what she did.

why would you still be with her...you dont have to write this...just dump her cuz all people are gonna do while commenting is make fun of you or call that girl a bitch...so just dump her already

This just seems odd... like seriously, does she know shes your girlfriend? Anyways, if she does - send her another edible arrangement... this one with a not that says "eat me bitch!"