By Yeppets - 28/05/2014 04:13 - United States - Roscoe

Today, I got called "un-American" when I said I didn't care about Kim and Kayne's wedding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 875
You deserved it 5 938

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Magic_Dino_Dog 9

lol I think you are a better american for not giving a shit

Kenna515 13

Comments

Magic_Dino_Dog 9

lol I think you are a better american for not giving a shit

I don't think whether you give a shit or not about a celebrity wedding should define the patriotism you have towards your country... to me it sounds like an ignorant red neck who is used to shouting "that's unamerican" at anything they don't like said this.

But a redneck wouldn't care about the wedding to begin with. Or most celebrities for that matter.

I love you for not caring about it! Props to you!

I truly struggle to understand people's fascination with talentless morons like the Kardashian sisters.. Or reality tv stars in general.

Attacksloth 33

Imma let you finish but that guy sounds like the biggest dick of all time... Of all time!

JMichael 25

Well dang that means most of America isn't ameican

Ironically, a good bit of it used to belong to Mexico. I know that's not what you meant, but still.

And another good bit of it used to belong to France, while another good bit of it used to belong to Spain, and yet another good bit of it used to belong to England, and the whole damn thing used to belong to the Native Americans. So what's your point?

It doesn't matter what nationality you are no one should give a **** about that wedding. Odds are it won't last long anyway.