Thanks dad…

By Anonymous - 26/09/2012 20:27 - United States - Fort Lauderdale

Today, I was on the toilet, when the girl I really like decided to call. I'd left my cellphone in my room and my dad answered. All he said was, "He's taking a shit. This might take a while." and hung up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 635
You deserved it 2 600

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jkozzy 8

If his boss ever calls, say the same thing. ;)

If you are a regular here, you ought to know better. I thought it was standard for FMLers everywhere to take their phones with them into the bathroom.

Comments

It's not like she's going to think, "gross he poops?" Don't worry about it.

DEAR GOD, MEN POOP? DO THEY ALSO PEE? EWW! THIS IS A FOUL AND DISGUSTING REVELATION! [/sarcasm]

26, nice try at sarcasm, but you overdid it.

TheFamilyElf 17

Meh, everybody poops. I'd call you back later. In fact, I'd probably joke about it with you later. Don't worry op; surprisingly enough, she poops too.

Never trust dads to make that kinda stuff more easy on you.

KVKdragon 26

This is why I always silence my phone at home unless I'm close to my phone. Some parents (like mine) have no respect for privacy when it comes to technology

Let this be a lesson to always take your phone into the bathroom. Not only does it prevent this situation from ever happening, but phones provide the perfect distraction while taking those seemingly endless *****.

PowerRussia 2

Damn bro that sucks! That's why you should have your phone on you at all time!

your dads really immature. seriously? he shouldn't be pulling shit like that. he shouldn't be touching your phone.

oheyyou 2

Really? This is the worst comment on here. Op lives with his dad. What if his dad is the one who bought and continues to pay for his phone? You shouldn't disrespect the person that provides for you. On top of that, you're like 15; you shouldn't be cussing like that. It isn't very lady-like.

soo? your point? im 15 , have a job and pay for my own phone. sorry for offending your pathetic 'virgin ears'. since you apparently stalked my profile, im guessing you read the description. i tend to offend people, you dont like it, to ****** bad. are you saying because im a girl i shouldnt swear? what if i was a guy? sexist bastard.

i am a 15 year old girl. and I'm more of a tomboy than a lady. so being 'ladylike' isn't one of my priorities. oh, and just because I'm a 15 year old girl, does not mean i cant say what i want on a website. sorry for offending your 'virgin ears' loser. and if i was a guy are you saying its more okay? sexist bastard. and that was incredibly rude of his dad to do that. he should not be 'taking calls' for his son. he isn't a secretary. And i have a job, and pay my phone bill. So this kid might be just like me.

Just call her back, say you were in the shower and that your father must have been mistaken. Or let her know the truth. It's up to you what you want her to know.(:

martin_martian7 11