Territorial

By Anonymous - 27/09/2011 19:53 - United States

Spicy
Today, a man punched me for sleeping with his wife. Bewildered, I insisted I would never sleep with a married woman, to which he retorted, "She wasn't my wife when it HAPPENED, dumbass!" I was assaulted for sleeping with my own girlfriend three years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 302
You deserved it 4 100

Same thing different taste

Comments

Wise_1 4

geez, I hoped you dumped her and not the other way around, cuz that would REALLY suck..... your ex: "hey hubby, the ex before you was in my dream last night and in it I realized I shouldnt have dumped him....." hubby: *if I kick his ass he'll NEVER take her back a she'll be mine!* "Where did he live again?" heart break AND a broken nose, thats rough buddy. I mean, I've wanted to break my gfs exes in two but thats because they didnt treat her right/hurt or upset her, but then again I'm sure she'd sock my ex in teh face for the same reason, but I sure would be in hot water if I actually did what this guy did....plus, you know, charged with assualt, which is what the OP should do....

totalkaos 3

why didnt OP punched him back? what a pussy!

OP you shoulda kicked his ass or tried. no wonder she probably left ya

Its right about now that I'm glad that I am waiting for marriage so I will never worry about this.

jellitonoctopus 19
annieg1984 0

What a dumbass! Lol the mAn, not you!

conholio33 28

Sorry man, i believe that guy has issues if he did that

a_nutritionist 10

if theres a way, sue that asshole. Alternatively, sleep with his wife. If you cant do the crime dont do the time! Or...something. I dunno, personally id be expecting some compensation out of it :)

Majstr 23

This is a joke from 'Whitest kids you know'! Search on the youtube.