Sussy

By Anonymous - 19/08/2019 16:00

Today, my husband is still swearing he’s not cheating, forgetting I have a bachelor's in criminal justice with a minor in criminology. Leaving for work 2 hours early going to the same address every morning? Late every evening going to the same said address? How stupid does he think I am? FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 264
You deserved it 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I’m guessing he probably didn’t realize you were tracking his phone GPS. I’m guessing this was not the first issue in the relationship if you started tracking his movements like a criminal.

Koios 30

He has a point if you're still with him

Comments

Madison Gliosci 16

You know where he’s going.. show up unannounced and catch him in the act!

julfunky 29

You need a degree to figure that out?

From what you’re telling us, it is impossible to tel wether he is lying or not. Give us an update. Why wouldn’t you trust him?

So leave him, or work things out. Either way, you need to prove he's having an affair first, then make your choice.

I think this is what they call “circumstantial evidence.”

Major_Haywire 7

Well stupid enough to still be with him

Sonotsuave 35

I mean this needs more info. What is the address, another place of employment, a friend’s house...? If you know for certain he is going there to cheat on you, then you know what to do about your marriage.

Mathalamus 24

Maybe he actually is innocent. You dont appear to have any proof of what he is doing.

Apparently you don’t understand much about the criminal justice system. What you have is just circumstantial evidence and a conclusion that you jumped to. Is this address a business or a residence? Is this his friends house or a coworkers house that he goes and hangs out at? You have no proof of him actually cheating other than an address and “I’m smart because I have a degree” and continually accusing him of cheating without real proof will only destroy your marriage. Sit down and talk to him calmly and not accusatory and find out what he’s doing. Maybe he’s cheating, maybe he’s building you a birthday surprise that he doesn’t want you to see.

samomaha 17

Apparfently, he doesn't think you are as stupid as a lot of the reponders here do.