Sussy

By Anonymous - 19/08/2019 16:00

Today, my husband is still swearing he’s not cheating, forgetting I have a bachelor's in criminal justice with a minor in criminology. Leaving for work 2 hours early going to the same address every morning? Late every evening going to the same said address? How stupid does he think I am? FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 263
You deserved it 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I’m guessing he probably didn’t realize you were tracking his phone GPS. I’m guessing this was not the first issue in the relationship if you started tracking his movements like a criminal.

Koios 30

He has a point if you're still with him

Comments

Koios 30

He has a point if you're still with him

Auburn_flame 8

I feel targeted by this comment lmao. How does being a redhead equal crazy?

Well, if you feel offended in being called out as a redhead ... and yet nobody has posted a comment about redheads, are you sure that you're commenting on the correct FML???

lyttle1568 8

He’s playing D&D but is too embarrassed to admit it and would rather you think that he’s cheating

Damn, that's one hell of an old reference.

Boyufd 24

i mean it is a 50/50 chance he isn't cheating

I’m guessing he probably didn’t realize you were tracking his phone GPS. I’m guessing this was not the first issue in the relationship if you started tracking his movements like a criminal.

Either sit down and discuss your concerns with him, or leave if you really don't trust him that much.

Slyfried 63

And the address is ? A psychologist, because his own wife doesn't believe him and stalking him. ^^

Mungolikecandy 19

Maybe it is a crack or opium den and he is partaking of the merchandise? As most criminologists know, a single answer is not the only answer. In addition, how do you know where he is going? Do you have a tracker on him?

Or maybe it's a friendly poker game. He's got a gambling addiction. I agree! Too many unknowns.

Tracking him like a criminal only shows he should be looking for someone else. Have you ever heard of personal privacy? I mean shit you sound as crazy as a redhead.