Sussy baka

By black hoodie - 19/05/2013 23:07 - United States - Shrewsbury

Today, I went for a walk. When it started pouring, I ran under the nearest tree for protection. It didn't occur to me that it might look suspicious hiding under a stranger's tree in a black hoodie, until the cops showed up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 159
You deserved it 5 969

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

perhaps hiding under a tree in a storm should not be your first idea anyway.

If you did nothing wrong, then what does it matter

Comments

It was just some water. Walk home, take a warm shower, put on clean, dry clothes, and you're good to go!

I think hiding underneath a tree during a storm gets you even more drenched anyways.

Yes, because meteorologists predictions are correct 100% of the time...

you never know, maybe op was taking such a long walk the radar was completely blank when he left. Usually my walks are that long so if it might rain that day i usually check the radar before i go out.

At least the cops got you into a nice, warm car. Oh, and with lights! :D

larsak 3

Least it wasn't George Zimmerman's house

Really? You're making a joke about that? There's nothing funny about what happened with Trayvon.

Yea yea don't be sensitive, i want that guy to burn just as bad as anyone else

Notice how your cmnt got downed so much, if you would focus and not be ignorant you would see it says its a good thing it wasn't cuz it was a bad event smh thank you for reading tho byee :)

larsak 3

Did you tell them "just a girl jumping in puddles! Nothing to see here."

I don't think that is suspicious. Didn't the cops notice it was raining?

Someone standing on your property isn't suspicious? Even if it was raining out, if there was someone I didn't know standing on my property, I would keep an eye on them at the very least.