Sussy baka

By black hoodie - 19/05/2013 23:07 - United States - Shrewsbury

Today, I went for a walk. When it started pouring, I ran under the nearest tree for protection. It didn't occur to me that it might look suspicious hiding under a stranger's tree in a black hoodie, until the cops showed up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 159
You deserved it 5 969

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

perhaps hiding under a tree in a storm should not be your first idea anyway.

If you did nothing wrong, then what does it matter

Comments

are you of darker skin colour? because that could explain a lot..

RedPillSucks 31

Not sure why you're getting thumbed down. It's pretty typical that people might call the cops when they see anyone with dark skin hanging out in their neighborhood, even if the person has lived on the same block with them for years.

Not such a bad fml... I'm sure it was sorted out quickly and you were able to laugh about it. It's a decent story to tell the mates.

Ypetrol 11

You should check the weather next time!

It's RAIN. Water. H2O. The wet stuff. Kids play in it. You're not going to die from walking home while its raining. That's where you keep your towels and dry clothes, right?

Hide your kids, hide your wives, and hide your husbands because the lightening is striking everywhere out here.

seniorchang 16

Were you *pause for effect* in the 'hood? I should be ashamed of myself for that one.

You do realize standing under a tree in a storm is quite possibly the worst place to be, and not because of suspicious neighbors calling the cops?

Might not have been a storm - just a bit of rain, maybe.

Also, it might have been a small tree surrounded by larger trees and tall buildings...

Nicely explain to them why you where there.