Surprising

By Jrlloyd013 - 19/12/2009 22:33 - United States

Today, I had a surprise test for Economics. While taking the test, I put my head down so I could think. A while later, I awoke to the whole class turning in their test. I had to turn in my test incomplete. No questions answered, just my name, the date, and a pool of drool. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 835
You deserved it 41 951

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have scribbled in 'Jesus' in all the unanswered blanks.. Jesus is always the answer.

"when I put my head down so I could think" sounds suspiciously like "I put my head down because I was tired and didn't know any of the answers and I fell asleep" FML?

Comments

Sofa_Cat 0

Whats YDI and OP mean!? Im new to all this...

Rebecca1993 0

YDI = you deserve it OP = original poster i believe

YDI = You Dun ... Ioofed OP = Optimus Prime

perdix 29

You should get an A+! A pool of drool is all that economists REALLY know. All that garbage that your classmates wrote down is total bullshit that got us into this economic disaster. You were speaking truth to power. I'm sorry, but "the man" is going to give you an F.

Bit cut that no university would take you to do an economics major? Go back to mopping toilets, idiot.

it's important to always get a good night's sleep, have a balanced breakfast, and all that shit.

I know you can put a chicken's head under its wing and make it fall asleep. Thought you were smarter than a chicken. Oh well.

solution: no more decaf, that stuff will make you tired I swear. time for not healthy and partially addicting heart racing coffee beans!!

ahahahha just like in the cartoons YDI for not sleeping enough

thinmint 0

I understand. I frequently use the idea of diffusion as well.

xllamax 0

the test wasn't about hygiene was it?

I think we have a future president here!