Surprise!

By Anonymous - 28/03/2009 19:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I came home a few days early from a 3-month business trip. As I opened my apartment door, hoping to surprise my girlfriend, the man she's apparently been cheating on me with promptly punched me in the face. He thought I was a burglar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 123 459
You deserved it 5 366

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DeeJayD 0

I think you should take him to court for assault. That'd show him.

breaksprinter_ 0

You should take that guy to court, especially if that is your house, and not your girlfriend's. And I hope you broke up with her from that because if she obviously can't keep it in her pants while you're not around, she is not worth having.

Comments

dump that bitch and maybe even throw some acid on her face so nobody will ever want to be with her again.

braFTW 0

I think you can't sue him for being there since you probably gave the keys to the girl and he was a guest of hers but I believe that the assault can't be considered self-defence since you didn't force your way in. I sincerely hope you threw all her stuff away in the street and changed the locks..

alex_vik 0

Dump the bitch who pretends your house is hers Sue the asshole Take claim over YOUR house again

kandy_fml 0

You could sue the dude for breaking and entering/trespassing/assault. Because even if your girlfriend had permission to be there he didn't. And unless you two share the apartment, she didn't have rights to decide who gets to come in and out of YOUR house. Plus he hit you on your property. So even if you don't get him on the trespassing charge, you'll for sure win the assault case.

Yeah, just another 'FML' that needs a good case of revenge to back it up.

This is a great opportunity for an amazing Assault Court Case.

zachdodge 0

go to college, study your ass off, get a good job and what happens? your woman cheats on you because your out making money

Sue the guy, dump the girl. My sympathies.