Surprise!

By Anonymous - 28/03/2009 19:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I came home a few days early from a 3-month business trip. As I opened my apartment door, hoping to surprise my girlfriend, the man she's apparently been cheating on me with promptly punched me in the face. He thought I was a burglar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 123 459
You deserved it 5 366

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DeeJayD 0

I think you should take him to court for assault. That'd show him.

breaksprinter_ 0

You should take that guy to court, especially if that is your house, and not your girlfriend's. And I hope you broke up with her from that because if she obviously can't keep it in her pants while you're not around, she is not worth having.

Comments

You know what time it is: time to sue!

you can't sue anybody for anything. the most is probably the battery.

Time to put the bitch on the street.

it would be battery not assault because assault isnt physically harming anyone

TJS123OMG 0

This would be a worse FML if she was cheating on him with someone who COULDN'T knock out robbers. "Today, after coming home from a 3-month business trip and expecting to surprise my girlfriend, I found that she had been cheating on me. Furthermore, the guy she was cheating on me with let the house get robbed multiple times. FML"

Maybe she was lonely you were gone for three months ahha................. JK nothing justifies cheating, i charge his ass, and kick your girlfriend to the curve.

I would sue him and drop her shit by the curb.

A punch in the face to go with that punch in the balls, perfect.

I really hope you kicked her to the curb.