Nice neighborhood

By Michaelichael - 28/03/2009 20:17 - United States

Today, I was mowing the lawn of my brand new house, located in a very nice neighborhood, when a lady in her nice white cadillac drove up and asked me, in extremely broken Spanish, if I could mow her lawn too. I'm a hispanic guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 148 478
You deserved it 11 704

Same thing different taste

Top comments

corey_kelly 0

i hate racism and stereotypes

Naples 0

You should have said yes and then wrote "**** You" across her lane with the lawn mower.

Comments

Wow man, that really sucks. You should have told her to go to a place I like to call carajo xD

evanwilliams 4

How much do you charge per lawn? Must be a quite a lot for you to afford a house in a nice neighborhood.

gleidu77 0

what a bitch. that's so rude.

It was nice of her to try speaking in Spanish to you and not just in really slow English.

I hope you had some fun with her! She must have been completely embarrassed when you told her you had just bought the house!!

corey_kelly 0

i hate racism and stereotypes

@ #2, go to hell you racist. You should have replied in perfect english: Mow your own lawn you white elitist.

missmishi08 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Naples 0

You should have said yes and then wrote "**** You" across her lane with the lawn mower.

mylifesucks_alot 0

#6 She probably wasn't embarrassed. More like horrified. Pretty soon there won't be any white people left in America. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate all Hispanic people, just the illegal immigrants. I'm assuming if he lives in a nice neighborhood he is here legally and has a decent job (probably not a professional lawn-mower) but some of us still like to live with our own kind. Its not racism, its a psychological concept called ethnocentrism. People (of all races) tend to want to be with others like them.