By fail - 15/06/2012 15:36 - United States - Greeneville

Today, I found out how my parents met. They met at a mental hospital, where they were both being hospitalized. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 110
You deserved it 2 927

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lincolnkite 6

Doesn't matter they can still be good parents.

Comments

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Why run? Honestly, if her parents are satisfactory, then it shouldn't matter how they met.

What if it runs in the family?! There's no running from that..

I agree. I mean, what makes it any worse than your parents getting drunk off their asses and meeting at a bar?

Can't you see... They were crazy in love!

It's not always a bad thing. Maybe that helped them with there issues

just to clarify, "there" is referring to a place, "their" is third person possessive, and "they're" is a contraction of "they are" if you do not know this on your own, write it down and memorize these rules. if you do know these rules already, USE THEM!! thank you! :)

Bonzer 2

23, I wonder if you type that whole thing every time you see something like that, or just copy/paste it.

lincolnkite 6

Doesn't matter they can still be good parents.

DontModMeDammit 10

Look at the bright side, they didn't meet escaping their mental hospital.

Lauren10102 3

And it is kind of a good story... unique at least :)

Airman1988 9

The fact that they met at a mental hospital just means they are crazy for each other lol

Thats So Romantic ,(: My parents met on A dating website .__.

I saw this old guy at a restaurant yesterday and he met his wife online. He was in his late 60s. :)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway