Sneaky dad

By say no to dick - 18/04/2014 22:56 - Australia - Newcastle

Today, I found out that my father faked his whole "mid-life crisis", just so he could gain my trust and get me to admit that I smoke weed, and to tell him who I buy it from. Hello year-long grounding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 740
You deserved it 43 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well you kind of deserve it for telling him in the first place.

Comments

Youre smoking weed when youre young enough to be grounded for it? I can understand your dad. I smoke. When i have kids i wont be but even if you condone something for yourself and others, your kids are different. You want better for them.

YDI for doing drugs. Anyone who does recreational drugs is stupid. That's the most respectable word I can think of for you, trying to follow the FML rules here.

Sir, I hate long groundings, but I think this is a YDI. If you haven't been buying the weed, you wouldn't have got caught.

You ******* deserve it. If you DO live in Washington or Colorado and still don't obey the laws you still deserve it you ******* dipshit.

stickingems 9

Both of my parents smoke weed .. Their waiting for the day I start so we can all 'blaze' together .. lmao

in the words of Ari Gold... "Deny till you die"

I'll never understand parents like this. My dad said waiting for me to be old enough to toke with him was longest decade of his life.

Whoa. I would never trust my father again. Good luck my friend.

If your still subject to grounding, your probably too young and have no real reason to be smoking weed. too young. my personal opinion is to start in college. THATS where you will stress out. my grades were phenomenal in college. food for thought. hope you gain perspective.

Well if you live in Colorado or Washington, and are 21 years old, this wouldn't be a problem.