Sneaky dad

By say no to dick - 18/04/2014 22:56 - Australia - Newcastle

Today, I found out that my father faked his whole "mid-life crisis", just so he could gain my trust and get me to admit that I smoke weed, and to tell him who I buy it from. Hello year-long grounding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 740
You deserved it 43 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well you kind of deserve it for telling him in the first place.

Comments

1.You can't be that grounded if you still have access to write this 2. You dad should write a book.

if you're young enough to be grounded, you are too young to choose to take drugs of any kind....weed, alcohol, otc, anything

Not necessarily. I've known 18 year olds to be grounded, which is the legal age for alcohol in many places.

sohigh10 34

People are overreacting. Weed isn't that horrible and 'it's illegal' is a terrible argument. I think your father was dishonest and if his parenting consists of lying and manipulation, who's really the worse person?

Axel5238 29

It being illegal is a valid argument, whether or not it should be is another issue. In most places at least in the US you can be arrested for possession(depending on the amount and if you have a bowl/pipe on you) so it be illegal in most places is valid. I doubt the OP father would want him to get stopped for anything and them finding it.

ExiledRemixx 13

What you get for being a stupid idiot thinking getting high is fun and don't pull the oh life or my day sucks crap. I know people that have a bad life or bad days and they don't be stupid. They sleep or listen to music or other crap.

Either your dad's a bomb actor or you're stupid as hell. Well you were smoking weed.

peoplepainter 1
Thatguy334 7

Lol he just wants to meet your friend, Mary.

you deserve it for narcing out your connection