Silver linings

By Anonymous - 07/10/2009 01:11 - Canada

Today, I went shopping for a new pair of jeans. I was feeling good about the fact that I was going down a waist size until the cashier decided to discuss with me, three co-workers, and the ten other people in line how she didn't even know jeans came in sizes that big. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 405
You deserved it 6 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IndigoKitty 3

i'd complain to the manager. thats really out of order on her part.

congratz on going down a size! and soome people have no respect so deff file a complaint its the least u can do

Comments

risforrrrcuhh 0

Get that bitch fired. That was completely inappropriate, rude, and uncalled for. No customer service employee should ever act like that, and at the very least she'd be written up. Good job dropping a waist size, by the way. :)

**** them. Keep losing weight if it makes you feel good about yourself (AND because it is healthy) but not because crazy bitches at shop counters patronize you because they don't have the common decency to consider that what they say might actually negatively affect the people they're saying it to/about. I would have totally gone to the manager about that. I hope you did.

1) Out of order (on her part) 2) Either she's a stupidly skinny size 6 (size 0 in American terms) 15 year old or you (sorry) must have been pretty huge before you lost the weight.

lose more weight, it's as simple as that. You won't regret it!

What a stupid cashier, was she TRYING to get fired? I would've looked at the jeans and said "On second though... I don't want these." And then told the manager what happened.

she wasnt calling you fat or anything, she only said the jeans were large stop crying

that's saying he's Fat in a way, because the jeans fit him, and by calling the jeans large, she's calling him large which is super mean.

ArielTheMermaid 17

what if she was confused about women's sizes and men's sizes? Because women's sizes are like 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, etc. and men's are like 30s...

Yeah, the OP is a man and the cashier is a woman. Hence #44's very reasonable point.

Simple solution: don't be a fat ass :D

CaMarshall 0

You should use it as motivation, lose whatever weight you think you need to lose, then go back to that store and act like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman "Big mistake, big, huge! I have to go shopping now!"