*screaming intensifies*

By Thalassophobic - 21/07/2009 05:32 - United States

Today, I went to the beach. I was in the ocean and I looked over my shoulder and saw a big black spot. Knowing that there were big crabs on the beach, I screamed. Everyone in the water heard including the lifeguards. It turns out it was just my shadow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 699
You deserved it 52 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If I were you I would keep that kind of stupidity to myself...just a thought.

You act like you've never had crabs before.

Comments

Ligerie 0

I always think there is a spider on me and get freaked out before I realize its nothing, but she got hysterical. So she's a little weird I think.

Cupcake10 0

I would have put you in a psychiatric ward or something if I saw that

You're a woman, so this must have been kinda cute. Not an FML.

ozymandias_fml 0

I don't get it. Knowing there were crabs around, you should have been *less* likely to get startled...

What is scary is that the really big crabs are in your pants!

i didn't find this funny at all and it's nowhere near an FML. FYL for posting this

If I were you I would keep that kind of stupidity to myself...just a thought.

You make it sound as if it was any better if it were a big crabs instead of your shadow =/

That's pretty br00tal, haha. Anyway, you sound like the worst type of attention seeker. Come on.

YDI for not being in the kitchen. Women can't handle the outside world.

Tunstall1 0

That is pretty damn sexist #22. This is really funny, it could happen to men. and Rota? Get a life, women can do SO MANY things men cant! Equality. Look it up.

alfonzo 0

Lmaooo. Serious bitches giving you negative votes. High five, bruddah.

Okay, I'm a woman, but I recognize a troll/joker when I see one, so I'm not offended by Rota. Tunstall on the other hand... "Get a life, women can do SO MANY things men cant! Equality. Look it up." You promote equality by saying women can do things men can't? I think YOU ought to look up equality, as in, in the dictionary. Unless maybe you're talking about bleeding out our vags and having kids? Whoop-ti-doo.

Ultraviolet_fml 0

offensive? yes. however, OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS