Crabby

By AkaiKitsune - 29/06/2017 04:00

Today, I went to explore a beach that was rumoured to have big crabs on it instead of the usual small tide pool crabs. I found out that the rumours were true went I went to flip over a rock, which was in fact not a rock. I now have to explain to a doctor how I ended up needing stitches again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 942
You deserved it 1 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Doctors aren't judgmental -- what's going to be difficult is discussing with future dates why you needed treatment for crabs.

Smart crab. It disguised itself as a rock, and obviously preys on the fingers of foolish humans.

Comments

Doctors aren't judgmental -- what's going to be difficult is discussing with future dates why you needed treatment for crabs.

there were a lot of things someone could've commented on this post and I don't think anyone could've done better than this

Oh, as unfortunate as that is, maybe next time you'll learn to listen to the rumors. Hope you heal fast, OP.

Smart crab. It disguised itself as a rock, and obviously preys on the fingers of foolish humans.

That is just so inappropriate! You should sit down and have a long and serious talk with those crabs.

Again? Now we also need the story of how you needed them the first time! Sorry about the stitches OP!

I wonder if that left OP a little shell shocked. Slightly crabby at the very least.

max367 27

It can't be, because it wasn't under a dock.

Reminds me of one of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies where Captain Jack was on the "other side" & saw a rock turn into a crab. He then abruptly passed out! lol

So it wasn't your horse, nor the drugged out guy at work. Did you need stitches because of the cat jumping on your head?

I just posted a similar comment. Now I feel like I took part in plagiarism of some sort.

species4872 19

A bit sad when you catch the crabs or they catch you.