Rude

By -_- - 22/09/2013 18:00 - Canada - Waterloo

Today, I started my new job at a restaurant I really like. As I waited on my first customer, I suggested that he try the apple pie, because it's my favourite. He looked up at me and said, "Yeah? Figures! Lay off 'em, porky!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 386
You deserved it 6 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TrackGirl19 29

That was incredibly rude of him. Don't let a dick comment get to you!

people are not smart to be rude to the people who handle their food.

Comments

jarockstar27 10

Ok I am chubby and no one has ever said that to me at my restaurant! Man you have some rude customers! I'm sorry OP!

When I did the moderate the FML things a few days ago this FML was on it but now the last part is changed. The customer never said that. Was it added for dramatic purposes or something?

It's probably true, then? On the plus side: customers in my cafe sometimes tend to prefer recommendations from the more chunky waitresses over the ones I offer. Because they think they know what they talk about. It goes both ways. I've heard "You clearly don't eat anything here" so many times. Isn't more fun.

Obezyanka12 6

Don't let it get to you so much next time, just smile and walk away. Then mention what happened to the manager so he knows what's going on.

Coccinelle_fml 15

I hope you peed on his apple pie.

I'm guessing he got a little extra something special added to the food you served him. Never piss of the people who serve you food!

I'm still shocked at how crude and rude people are. I can't believe I share the same planet as them twats.