Quick turnover

By Anonymous - 05/12/2023 05:00 - United States

Today, after meeting the love of my life two weeks ago and moving him in to start our life together, my kids have run off to live with their dads. Apparently they are “not dealing with another new dad.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 54
You deserved it 2 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kids (plural) went to live with their dads (plural) after you brought home another man. *surprised Pikachu*

You moved in with someone after 2 weeks? You are sure he is the love of your life after 2 weeks? Another new dad means it happened before? ...

Comments

You moved in with someone after 2 weeks? You are sure he is the love of your life after 2 weeks? Another new dad means it happened before? ...

Kids (plural) went to live with their dads (plural) after you brought home another man. *surprised Pikachu*

And I wonder how many of these new ‘dads’ have been predators gettin’ with the codependent mom knowing they’ll be in the house with the kids soon enough..

"The love of your life". You know that after just 2 weeks. Also, you have kids (plural) with other dads (plural). Thanks for the warning, you are never getting anywhere near me! YDI

a new man shouldn't even be around your young children for months! this is how you get your children molested. you don't even know this guy, you don't even see someone's true colors for months.

"Meeting the love of my life two weeks ago." "Moving him in." "My "kids" ran off to live with their "dads"." "They don't want to deal with "another new dad"." But hey, "children need their mothers more", right?

HouseOfM 8

This f m l sends up more red flags than a chinese pride rally good god.

And people say I was dumb to wait 6 months before I let my current wife meet my kids and for me to meet her kids for the first time when we were dating.

Underscore_foo 4

I’m sorry about your children but saying that they ran off… how blasé you are. You appear to lack empathy for them and what it means to have another partner of yours imposed on them. Rushing into prioritising your new lover over your own children isn’t a good idea, move it out and go at a normal pace.

You don't provide a stable or safe household for your children, with men practically strangers frequently staying with you. It seems your children were never a priority to you, only you and your infatuations. You don't deserve them and I hope you lose custody. Grow the **** up.

And now your selfish, self serving, unsafe attempt at motherhood is over, you can carry on ******* the 'love of your life' every time you find the next one without the kids underfoot... You showed them absolutely zero concern while you had them and now you're complaining that they can't stand the revolving conveyor belt of strange men you parade through their lives and 'home'. Can you grasp absolutely nothing wrong with your own behaviour? Wow...