Rude boy

By Anonymous - 08/02/2015 19:16

Today, while shopping with my 6-year-old daughter, she said, "Mommy, remember you wanna get duck tape!" A middle-aged guy nearby scoffed and told her, "DUCT, not DUCK. Dumb cunt." I ended up having to drive my bawling daughter home, with no shopping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 609
You deserved it 3 759

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I still call it duck tape because I use it to tape the mouths of quacking idiots like that guy. What a bird brain.

You should have popped that douche in his mouth . Any guy that talks like that deserves an ass whooping.

Comments

Duck tape is a brand of duct tape, so your daughter isn't wrong.

Tessa_11 19

He seriously called her that?? :o

Old man would have carried an ass whipping if that would've been my child ! What kind of person speaks to other people especially a child!? And there is a brand called "Duck tape " for the product "Duct tape." What a dumbass. Smh. Your child didn't deserve that. Life lesson for her though. That no matter what you should always be polite .

Did you kidnap the mother ****** and duct tape him to a chair while you poured acid down his throat for talking to a child like that?

You should have put him in his place. I hope you did.

and you didn't stick up for your child because......?

you didn't beat the fico out him and use duck tape on his a**?

Oh hell no! No one disrespects my daughter and gets away with it. I would tell the douche off then slap him as hard as I can. If he retaliates, then I've got pepper spray.