Right, Imma head out

By Angie - 09/09/2011 23:18 - France

Today, desperate after a very painful breakup, I poured my heart and soul out to my old teddy bear. When I finished, I asked what he would do in my situation. Right on cue, a gust of wind came through the window and sent him falling off the windowsill and crashing head-first onto the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 404
You deserved it 6 887

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tigerbabe15 0

Aww poor teddy bear did he get hurt?

Comments

indielove 13

The bear was trying to tell you what he would do if he was in your situation.

AaronTkr 0
bizarre_ftw 21

Did Oreo **** Really have to come after **** mother nature?! Seriously guys!! You don't even want to Know what kind of images that just sent through my head!!! >.< please!! Someone! Just take away the pain!!!!!!!!!!

jonan1212 5

it's ok, Oreo ****, the teddys head broke it's fall

God was trying to tell you something babe :(

I think he just got tired of your complaining and decided to suicide! R.I.P Teddy bear:(

Oh the irony. Don't sweat your Teddy bear though. Its made of plush so unless some dog got his teeth on it, he's OK.

YourEvilHero 12

no the problem here is she is talking to Teddy bears.

KingDingALing 9

21- Did you figure that out all on your own? You must be proud of yourself.

Jennyboo5797 4

Does this FML remind anyone of that Family Guy episode where she wants her stuffed animals to watch her ballet video and they escape out the window and sunshine bear killed himself :o

cruxx 0
ShroomsOnAcid 16

I think you dropped your "commit".

suicide is a perminant solution to a temporary problem.

"****** the wind up". Words to live by. OP, I think you know what you gotta do. Just go find yourself a nice, quiet cliff, and let nature's selection do its job.

tigerbabe15 0

Aww poor teddy bear did he get hurt?

that comment is way too funny i cant stop laughing.

hellbilly205 17

Lol this fml made me laugh my ass off

somerandomdude19 2

Yep mother nature sure knows how to grind sum gears :p

Who cares about the Teddy bear!! Is the balcony ok???

Ilikethenamesam 3
bitchslapped22 14

The point of the FML isn't that her teddy bear fell, it's that when she asked what she should do the bear 'commited suicide' from the wind

koolkat27 13

Op, I doubt IT "crashed" onto the floor, I bet IT made more of a really quiet thud.

ImmaB3AST 7

I recently just went through something like that. except I just cried holding my Teddy bear. I'm still recovering and we broke up a month ago. it's tough man.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Of course, seeing as how you have "the most complicated relationship problems right now ".

Madiluvsyuh98 2

Hey river i feel your pain buddy :(

They say time will heal all wounds. I'm not too sure if it's true. It's been 4 months and I still feel the pain and sorrow. But the past is the past, it'll be good to let go of it soon to allow our heart to open up to the wider possibilities :) so dear friends, keep persevering. :) it's alright to grief and cry once in a while. But don't let it deprive you from the true meaning of life. Live everyday like it's your last :)

I've always heard that it takes half the time you were together to recover from a break up. Ex: 6months if you were in a 12month relationship. Ugh! Sucks doesn't it?

Sure has been rough recovery for me...however, he moved on before we were actually broken up -_-

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

That half the time thing isn't true. You will recover whenever your ready regardless of how long you were together. It's alright though, it takes the downs to make the ups that much better. When your up you feel like your on top of the world and when your down it feels like you'll never get back up again. The truth is, you have to find a way to be okay with the downs, they never stop.

tehslack 5

Seriously River, you're 15! You've got your whole life ahead of you.

I think you guys are forgetting that this is FML, not therapy.

I usually just go to the bar when I have a bad breakup. Mr Daniels has talked me through a lot of bad times.

queenb1621 21

Mr. Daniels did the same to me too.. Along with my Russian friend Miss Vodka

My boyfriend broke up with me a month ago, I'm still not over it. We were together for 13 months, the longest relationship I've ever had. He got with another girl in the same hour. I have to sit behind him in one of our classes and the background of his laptop is of him with the other girl.

Mipz 2

Woah, how ironic. It's kinda funny, though.

bizarre_ftw 21

Hence it's presence on FML.........

Mipz 2
kickazz16 15

That's what I call fmll :) fml love lol

I always feel the need to leave the "likes" alone if they rest comfortably at 69 :)

borkchop1992 15
borkchop1992 15

got moderated after a minute i think thats a record

ImmaB3AST 7

that ***** old at that time I was friends with benefits with like 5 chicks and the only one I wanted to be with was my ex and she liked someone else but we were still friends with benefits. And all the other ones were in love with me but I didn't like them like that.

It's okay 7, I like what you did there. Now that the Teddy bear has broken up, your windowsill will be pouring it's heart out to your lamp, etc. Protect your stuff, it's the only choice!

sxe_beast 11

Yeah it really sucks that god hates the OP so much that it suggested that the OP should commit suicide.

Stupid Teddy bears not being able to give good advice!

bizarre_ftw 21

It's not that it's incapable of good advice, it's simply a mute that fell out laughing before it could respond

koolkat27 13

haha i know this is not even about the FML but i love spongebob ans thats the cutest picture ive ever seen! :)