Revenge is sweet

By Anonymous - 12/10/2013 22:03 - Iceland - Akranes

Today, my mom was acting really pissy, and I couldn't help but mutter that she must be on her period. Five hours later, I'm glued to the toilet with my phone, because she went all out for revenge and spiked my dinner with some hellishly potent kind of laxative. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 257
You deserved it 27 796

Same thing different taste

Top comments

T9FTW 20

Welp, now you're both leaking.

You would think people would know better by now: don't ever accuse a woman being on her period; EVER.

Comments

Better revenge would be to call child protective services on her and laugh while the cops take her away.

You're the type who makes a mountain out of a molehill, aren't you? You mole molester! I'm gonna call wildlife protective services on you.

A laxative overdose can be dangerous. It's not just a harmless revenge.

17 you are correct. It is called assault. Verbal provocation alone should not give rise to a physical violence.

People who think they can laugh at their parents being taken away by child protective services are obviously idiots. It's not a game. Serious consequences are abound.

TheDrifter 23

They're idiots to think it is the parent that gets taken away, leaving them home with their beloved possessions. It's actually the other way around, the child gets carted off to a filthy group home to "save" them from the parent they reported.

If he is idiot enough to do it, good luck on fostercare

That is a bit immature for a mother to do to her son.

beautifulsoul89 11

Lmao, gotta love the "come back of the mothers"!!! You said the wrong thing at the wrong time!! Oh revenge is bitter sweet, well now you learned your lesson, right

Damn. My mom can get mad, but not that mad. FYL OP, hope you'll feel better soon.

misslady23 10

Yup sounds like me on my period lol

Guess she's proven you right then... Still voted YDI because you never, EVER say that out loud, especially in front of the woman!