Red circle gang

By lala - 11/11/2010 02:49 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were flipping through magazines and got on the topic of how airbrushed the girls were. My boyfriend then pointed out all of the flaws on my body that would need to be airbrushed away if I was in a magazine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 709
You deserved it 4 730

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Be glad that you don't look like a Photoshopped plastic mannequin.

say they'd have to airbrush his pants to make his balls bigger. That should shut him up.

Comments

say they'd have to airbrush his pants to make his balls bigger. That should shut him up.

say they'd have to airbrush his pants to make his balls bigger. That should shut him up.

Well, he has called open season. So start pointing out his flaws and make a point to mention that no amount of airburshing would fix them.

funzcpl 0

get over it. NOONE is perfect! and pick your battles. especially if you get your feelings hurt easy.

Send me a pix so I can brush up on my Photo Shop...

hey i would say the same thing if my gf bitched all the time and complained on how she looked , it would get her to shut up and thats what counts.

secretlyvictoria 1

But how do we know that OP was complaining about the way she looks? Just because a person makes mention of how the media portrays women with airbrushing, photoshop, etc., doesn't mean she is insecure with her own looks. It sounds to me like her boyfriend is just an asshole.

sinnedrebel 0

point out his little dick and airbrush can not fix that.

There's no difference between mad and angry. There synonyms.

There is a difference between there and they're, however.

ulicksam 0

Yes, FYL because your boyfriend said you're just like the girls in the magazine.

there's nothing FYL about this situation, your boyfriend was simply commenting about how fake the magazine was, he's right. he was comparing a woman who is 'real' to an airbrushed image, throwing into view how much difference there is in the two images. try to be less insecure, do you want to be a magazine? I doubt it.