Pros and cons

By blahblah - 14/12/2010 02:01 - Canada

Today, I'm in a relationship with a guy who yells at me everyday for things I didn't do, is in a dead-end job and is not attractive whatsoever, but I can't bring myself to break up with him because he would get to keep the dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 486
You deserved it 53 426

Same thing different taste

Top comments

White_Fury 0

YDI. take the dog to a safe location where he will never find it, like where your self respect is. THEN break up with him :)

Waffcakes 0

dang, get over it. break up with him and tell him you get the dog. Go do what they did on legally blonde (:

Comments

I'm baffled as to how you ended up in a relationship with a guy you don't even think is slightly attractive in the first place. Either you were drunk, or you were only dating him for his dog.

That sucks.. Take the dog and say you were afraid he'd beat it.

Take the dog & leave while he's gone! He won't be able to take it from you! If you have possession of the dog, it's yours! Don't live like that, life is too short! I realized that when age 50 started creeping up on me! If he's yelling like that, the poor dog is unhappy!! Get both of you outta there ASAP!!!!!

youre choosing to be emotionally hurt rather than being single and happy...because of a dog? take the dog somewhere where he cant find it and leave him.

Try to find a job far away. Then, take the dog and run! I know, I know easier said than done...but you have to do something.

creedaddict 9

as my mother used to say "A poor excuse is better than none." You've git more issues than a dog. I suggest you take the dog if it's that important to you, hide it at a friends, tell him it died, chuck him, and get therapy before you even attempt another relationship. FYL, but not for the reasons you state.