Parkour

By burnswhenipee - 08/04/2015 00:47 - Canada - London

Spicy
Today, I had to get stitches in my vagina due to an unfortunate mishap while climbing a fence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 167
You deserved it 5 540

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dreamsorrow93 24

Apperently not everything is a ***** if you're brave enough.

Ouch!! that must've been awkward on so many levels!! sucks to be you

Comments

Dreamsorrow93 24

Apperently not everything is a ***** if you're brave enough.

Dang, you beat me to it, I was hoping to say that.

No, OP was brave alright, just too tight. Well, WAS too tight that is, now she just plain ol BUST OPEN!

That's for sure..I'm a man and this made me shudder and cringe for OP..

Denny1988 19

if she didn't attempt to insert the fence she would be brave enough, but since she did get penetrated by the fence, she was brave and stupid

kewpiesuicide 29

I hate that saying. I work in an adult store and know that there is danger in so many objects that people try shoving into themselves.

Ouch!! that must've been awkward on so many levels!! sucks to be you

Steffi3 40

I don't know why you were climbing a fence, but it sounds like a YDI

Can't really assume it's a YDI until we know the whole story.

That's something kids of yesteryear used to do either for fun or to get somewhere faster. We didn't have X Boxes or I Pads back then nor did we steal cars to get around. We did this stupid thing called walking! J/K I'm just trying to be an ass, but all that stuff is true though!

Congratulations #42, you have successfully been an "ass" now go do something positive!

Last year? At first I was confused until I realized you were being an asshole on purpose lol

Since there is a button where you can vote ydi one of the options so you can actually assume that in this situation.

guess you won't be having any action for a while... climbing fences or anything vigorous...

Wait didn't I read an FML about a person who ripped out their stitches while taking a shit? Are you that person by any chance?

Yes, but that's a whole different story.

they're both female and from Ontario Canada so it's plausible