Paradise Lost

By IndieRox - 28/11/2009 22:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I am lying next to my new husband. We went to Hawaii for our honeymoon and planned on spending the entire time in bed together. We succeeded in that goal, with both of us unable to leave each other's side for entire week. Sex? No. Food poisoning? Yes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 497
You deserved it 3 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why the hell would you go all the way to Hawaii just to spend the entire time in bed together? You could have saved a lot of money and just spent the entire week in bed together at home. Then you could have gone to Hawaii when you were able to go outside and appreciate it. Kanaloa was angry with you for being stupid, and commanded the fish to give you food poisoning.

Aww... well... at least you're together? Think about how horny and wild the sex will be after waiting for so long, with such anticipation having built up before hand!

Comments

perdix 29

So, did you have one active volcano in your room or two? While you're recovering, you ought to read "Love in the Time of Cholera." I know your trip has not been completely sexless. Certainly, you got lei'd at the airport!

cheapsheep_fml 0

That sucks. When I had food poisoning that shit was hell. But at least you had your husband next to you. Sex or no sex, you should be grateful. Some people have it worse. So, stfu. (:

IMB916 0

dont worry, ur not on a schedule. you've got ur entire lives together to have sex.

Who the **** spends thousands of dollars and flies overseas (yes, Hawaii is not another country from the US, but still technically overseas) to a vacation spot just for sex? Honeymoon fail, fo sho.

next time your in hawaii make friends with a local so you dont get sick, some of the stuff they pass off as local food isnt local food and alot of the places we cant even figure out how they pass inspection also if you plan for that much sex bring yogurt and just eat it off eachother O.o

Dudes... i don't really think she meant that they only have sex there. Yes, "entire time in bed", but that only means that they do it like animals. It doesn't mean they don't go outside once.

And they succeeded in that goal…? They spent their entire time in bed with food poisoning then? Shouldn’t they be spending their entire time…in the bathroom?

Not that this really relates, but why pay to go to Hawaii if all you're planning on doing is lying in bed? Yeah, FYL, having your honeymoon ruined like that sucks a lot.

i live in Hawaii what island did you go to hahahaha tourists suck

well....look at it this way. you can make beautiful converstion instead of beautiful love :P seriously though, sorry to hear that. i hope the sickness didnt last the whole honeymoon (possibly the honeymoon was longer than one week?)