Panic!

By Lotje13 - 01/01/2012 00:19 - Hungary

Today, I was sleeping over at a friend's house. I went and took a shower, and as I tried to get out, the door jammed. I called my friend for help, and after much tugging, the glass shattered all over me. She panicked and sent her dad to rescue me. It was the first time he and I had met. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 796
You deserved it 2 614

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sickly_Slick 4

Sounds like a intro to a Porno

monkeysareyummy 0

Dad later that night: fap fap fap fap fap.

Comments

Am I the only once concerned on if the OP was alright?! The glass SHATTERED all over them! I can't imagine how many cuts were made at least on their feet! Forget humiliation, darling! Worry about your well being!!

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.. Regardless, if OP was significantly injured by the shattered glass, he/she would have mentioned it as the FML, rather than meeting the dad being the FML.

You'd be surprised on what jumbled up order peoples' priority lists are written up as.

I'm guessing she's okay or she wouldn't be posting this FML.

slimjim8094 12

It's probably tempered glass, in which case she'd be fine.

aren't most bathroom glass doors designed to break into little tiny balls to prevent injury in case of shattering?

onorexveritas 23
ninjuh_wingman 29

That must have been one hell of a first impression. I wonder if he enjoyed it?

Wait... If you were trying to get out, why were you not dressed? Or were you...

dbt88 15

Most people wait until they get out of the actual shower to get dressed.

cass1_l0ve 13

Perhaps she just had on a towel.

I'm assuming if it was a glass door it may have been the actual shower door. In that case she was most likely naked. If it was the actual bathroom door she probably had a towel.?

Snafuusmc 12

At least it was her dad and not her brother yknow? Every time you come over he's gonna give you a creeper look!

cass1_l0ve 13

Well , unless her dads a pedo and gives her SUPER CREEPY looks everytime she comes over

p3mguin 7

I'll give you a CREEPER look if I saw you naked ;)

Prankster7o7 5
perdix 29

The good news is that it's impossible to get a boner in the presence of thousands of jagged shards of glass. The bad news is that her dad will think of you when he faps and ***** your friend's mom.

you commented three times....each comment weirder than the last

chevy44448888 1

Well you weren't naked....if so Awk.... Sorry though

xStaciexLynnx 15

You shower with your clothes on?

Could you please not use the semi-word "awk?"

jdawg2010 0

There's a first time for everything.

Pain kind of takes a backseat to embarrassment