Panic!

By Lotje13 - 01/01/2012 00:19 - Hungary

Today, I was sleeping over at a friend's house. I went and took a shower, and as I tried to get out, the door jammed. I called my friend for help, and after much tugging, the glass shattered all over me. She panicked and sent her dad to rescue me. It was the first time he and I had met. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 796
You deserved it 2 614

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sickly_Slick 4

Sounds like a intro to a Porno

monkeysareyummy 0

Dad later that night: fap fap fap fap fap.

Comments

Cleo_Nemo_ 9

Did you guys have an awkward little hand shake too?:)

That's one way to break the ice---er glass.

Bet ge got a boner, and wants you now

thebaconweave 0

bet you don't know how to spell and you want to correct yourself now.

Way to break the ice between you two huh?

p3mguin 7

Saying the same thing as the other guy. Congratulations on trying to get thumbs up.

Her friend could of thrown a towel over the top of the shower for her...

jasony0423 0

If the shower glass shattered, why the hell did you still need rescuing? Just climb out the hole where the glass was...

I think it's best not to move too much if you have a complete glass door, broken into pieces, on top of you, don't you think?

It happened to my brother once and you can't move at all there was glass everywhere , and covering his feet , we had to help him get out , plus the shock and the injuries (even small) make it harder . So yeah her friend should've gave her a towel and then call the dad for help .

KatherineJ 0

Are you ok? You weren't cut up by it, were you? My sis got all cut up by slamming through the glass in a window and now has PI on her arm.