Overreacting a tad

By phonnah - 20/06/2012 17:59 - United States - Bowie

Today, my friend told me she was going to start drinking Gatorade, so she could get the body shape of the athletes on TV. When I tried to explain to her that she'd also need to work out to achieve this, she went nuts and hurled the bottle at my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 371
You deserved it 3 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cayytee 0

and im eating spiderwebs to turn into spiderman.

I'm eating honey nut Cheerios because they're good.

Comments

Shearertn1 0

And we wonder why other countries think Americans are stupid...

Because there has NEVER been a display of stupidity from another country on FML?

Because the ignorant morons of other countries like to pick on the ignorant morons of our country?

...Because when all you ever see coming out of a country is stupidity you will assume that it's generally the way people are there. Much like any other stereotype you see...Perspective and all that?

Sounds like you got a smart friend there....

If she's already that crazy, I can only imagine that an energy drink would make it much, much worse.

I really hope you're smart enough not to hang out with that girl anymore, not because she's stupid, but because she assaulted you.

uumlaut_strohson 3

somewhere there's a village missing an idiot

Dude of Gatorade would give you an athletic body just by drinking it. I would look like freakin John Cena.

KiddNYC1O 20

Eat enough spinach you'd look like Popeye the Sailor man aka The Situation.

My dad works for Pepsi. Trust me when I say only drinking Gatorade works. ;)

couturedoll 7

Well, that's still a little harsh to hurl a Gatorade bottle at you...

You might want to inform her that gatorade is terrible for you and will probably make you fat if it's all you drink.

You might want to know that there is no fat in Gatorade.

There doesn't need to be fat in something for it to make you fat.