On the run

By broussimousse - 10/03/2009 20:42 - United Kingdom

Today, I went on a run with this cute guy I know. I was sweating untractively and profusely so I decided to discretly grab a leaf from a tree and wipe my face with it. A bird had done the same with his ass few minutes ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 062
You deserved it 32 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lolajelly 0

why the hell would you use a leaf? tempted by their amazing absorbent properties??

hahah you shouldve just used your shirt

Comments

who the **** wipes their face with a leaf

I would of laughed about it then wiped it off of you.

DaMiz511 0

So many things wrong with this post. "untractively" and "discretly" are not words, birds don't wipe, and like #8 said, leaves do not wick moisture as well as about a million other things you could have grabbed. FAIL in general.

your probably all ugly and pimply. who WIPES THEIR FACE WITH A LEAF?! are you ASKING for pimples? you just asked for that one. your so stupid.

KimberlyAngelaaa 0

i literally laughed out loud... this was greaatt. i was in spain with my friend and she was holding onto a railing in a park and she looked at her hand and there was bird poop alll over it she was freaking out good luckk with that guy!

ive been a runner for like 8 yrs; i run over 2 hours a day, and sweat a lot. i would imagine you never run if you grab for a leaf to wipe your sweat. my 1st date with my BF was running (his roomie told him he should invite me to do something i like) i didnt have to worry about sweating because after a couple miles he was DONE. and it was so cute. but seriously... leaves arent known for their absorbency...

that's what happens when you run. you get sweaty.