By Tom - 06/06/2017 11:00 - United States - Antelope

Today, I went for my usual morning run. Halfway through, I needed to pee, so I found a perfect bush… to walk in on a lady who had also stopped to pee. I was called a pervert. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 503
You deserved it 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Don't beat around the bush. Tell her urine the area to pee, and she needs to piss off already.

Comments

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Don't beat around the bush. Tell her urine the area to pee, and she needs to piss off already.

That poor bush. Too perfect for it's own good.

Don't ever go camping then. The horrors of life will slap you in the face.

Don't ever go camping then. The horrors of life will slap you in the face.

imnotcleverenoughforthis 14

I don't know. I feel like you kind of lose your right to call someone else a pervert when you're exposing yourself in public. Maybe that's just me.

You probably should have engaged in some friendly small talk before you complimented her on her perfect bush. Timing is everything.

You're lucky that she wasn't a kid and that a kid didn't hear her and come looking- if you had your genitals out in either case you could have been labeled a sex offender. I believe that public urination is illegal to boot. Should probably try to plan a route that has easy bathroom access, just to avoid that risk in the future. It's also a good idea so you don't end up defecating somewhere- not only do you risk legal charges if anyone sees you, but it could also cause people to get very sick.

Urinating and defecating are two entirely different things.

That doesn't stop people from doing both in public places that they think don't count as "public" just because they can't be seen. And, being blunt, runners- especially marathon runners- are a bit infamous for dropping trow, doing their foo, and continuing their run because the exercise stimulates their bowels. "Runner's *****"- look it up. People who walk long distances develops the same problem with bathroom urgency.

Fatigued Gamer 3

Sounds like it really WAS the perfect bush.